Learning one class at a time

Getting a degree one class at a time, slow and steady is the path to take.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One term almost done

Well I can not believe that I am almost done with yet another term at Kaplan. It is amazing to me how quick the terms go. I always think at the beginning of the ten weeks that it seems so far away and then all of a sudden it is week ten and we are done.

I just finished one of my final papers and I have never been happier to have the paper completed. I am finding that the longer I attend the more critical I become with myself. This paper was one of the hardest ones I have had to write so far. I really liked the topic I was writing about and it was interesting to me but I found that I kept rewriting my words to try and make it better. I have finally decided that it is good and I am done with it. I will though have a couple people read to make sure there is no grammar errors or punctuation problems but then I am done.

I am excited that this term is ending because that means I am that much closer to my trip to Florida as a treat to myself for my birthday and finishing yet another term.

I have learned a lot of new techniques on writing and hopefully I will maintain that knowledge throughout the rest of my adventure in school and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment