Learning one class at a time

Getting a degree one class at a time, slow and steady is the path to take.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

To continue the blog or not to continue, what shall I do

I started this blog because it was a requirement for one of my classes in school. I think I may continue this one because my adventure is not at all even close to being done. When I started this blog I had high hopes that my fellow classmates would read what was posted and maybe leave a comment or two. But unfortunately that did not happen. I am not sure if anyone even read any of my blogs. I cannot really complain though because I honestly only got to a couple blogs myself of other classmates. It seems like doing the blog is a great idea but at the same time it seems no one really did any more than they absolutely had to, including myself. I do like to blog and I like having topic ideas given to me to post about. So even though I say I will continue on here I am wondering if I really will. I enjoy writing my thoughts and ideas sometimes. I do wonder though if I really will keep this going when I know I am not getting graded on it and not really all that sure if anyone is even reading it. Most of the time when I post a blog I am hoping that someone will read it and give me some feedback on what was said. I do have to say though I am glad that this term in school is almost over. This has been the hardest term so far for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment