Learning one class at a time

Getting a degree one class at a time, slow and steady is the path to take.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This is my last blog for this term

Starting out this term I thought it would be no problem to have three classes and that I would be able to manage everything just fine. Well as you can tell by reading my blogs that was not the case. I am so releived this term is over and now after I finish this blog I have 2 weeks of no school. I am leaving tomorrow for a wonderful trip to Florida with a couple of real fun friends and I am just going to relax and enjoy the stress free week.

If I had to give advice to someone who was going to write a scientific paper the one thing I would tell them is to make sure they pick a topic that will interest them and that they can find current information on. Another thing I would tell someone is make sure to keep a timeline on what you need to get done and when you need to have it done by and then stick to it.

I am just glad I am done with my paper for this term and that I can put that behind me and that I feel I did a good job at what I wrote.

I am going to try and keep up my blog telling of my experiences of my continued schooling but I am not going to make any promises of that happening.

Thank to those who read what I had to say and maybe I will chat again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment